Holy Quran: Puisi Syahdu Menyentuh Hatiku


I am
a book in elegant prints,
to know my name here are some hints

Holy
Qur’an is My Name

Rich in
cover and nicely bound

In hearts of Muslims I am rarely found


High on
a shelf, I am kept

Forgotten there, I am left.


With respect
I do get lots of kiss

My main
point is what they always miss

Neglecting
the message inside me

At times I am used for phony swear,

My true
use is very very rare

A miracle
I am that can change the world

All
one has to do is understand my word.

I have wisdom

I have treasure

So much so there is no
measure

I’m your savior,

I’m your guide
but who’s there to take my ride

Right
from wrong is my fame,

Holy Qur’an
is my name.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Syukran for your nice comment. Please leave your comment again!!! (^_^)

 

Copyright © 2013 | Wanita Mustanir | by Cik Bulat